Also, please add this one after opening:
You’ve been transferred. You finally got that promotion. And now you have to move your family, your home, and your car.
How? Moving can be stressful, especially when it comes to transporting your vehicle. What’s more, finding the right company to work with can be time consuming.
Take the headache out of your move and let the Dealers Choice team of Vehicle Transport Specialists handle the details of shipping your car so you can focus on moving your family and getting ready for the next chapter in your career.
Dealers Choice understands the time sensitive nature of your move, and the fact that you need someone you trust shipping your vehicle.
Our Dealers Choice Vehicle Specialist will work with you to answer any questions, and will even coordinate with your company to handle any last-minute details before the transport of your vehicle.
1. Never pack belongings in view inside of the car.
2. Pack a limited amount in the trunk.
3. Ask your Dealers Choice Transport specialist about our “Cargo Insurance.”
4. When you arrive at your destination, call your Dealers Choice Vehicle Specialist to let them know you have arrived and they will let you know when your vehicle will meet you.
5. Make sure you carefully inspect the vehicle with the driver to ensure their was no damage incurred during transport.
6. Lastly, you will receive a customer survey on your Dealers Choice experience and your driver’s performance. Please make sure to fill out the information completely, enabling us to continuously evaluate our carriers and our level of service to keep customers like you happy.
The Dealers Choice Way™ is to give you peace of mind, a sense of security, and the assurance that your vehicle is being transported by professionals who care about you and your vehicle.